In light of Covid-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our staff and our patients when visiting our clinic or theatre;
1. We will be pre-screening via phone or text and also on arrival to clinic and turning away any suspected Covid-19 cases.
2. We are disinfecting all surfaces between each patient.
3. We are adhering to all social distancing protocols in both our clinic and in our theatre.
4. We are trying to limit the number of people in our building – please do not be offended if we ask your support person to stay in their car or to go for a walk when you visit us.
5. We are contact tracing all people who come into clinic or theatre.
Click here to make a booking
Alternatively you can call us on 07 834 0006 to speak to one of our friendly staff.
Hamilton Eye Clinic is Waikato & Central North Island’s Specialist Eye Centre and Eye Surgery Facility
Hamilton Eye Clinic has been servicing the greater Waikato and beyond with comprehensive ophthalmological care for 30 years. The practice is comprised of ten highly qualified and experienced Ophthalmologists. We offer varying specialties, covering all aspects of medical and surgical eye care, including cataract surgery and medical laser treatment.
Eye Conditions, Surgery and Treatments
There are many different eye conditions; some are minor and easily treated but others can cause serious problems or lead to a permanent loss of vision. If you are concerned about your eyes, we recommend you have them checked by a GP, optometrist or an ophthalmologist. More Information on our services